I'm a 20-something marketer by skill and artist at heart. I was born in Pakistan, grew up in Canada, and now reside in Boston with my husband. I work for a start-up in Cambridge and recently moved into my very first home.
I find it hard to write about myself so, instead of presenting you with a long history of who I am, here are some colorful random facts that'll hopefully help you understand Annum :) P.S. Say hello, and follow me below!
1. I love desserts. I have an incredibly strong sweet tooth which may or may not be attributed to the fact that my mom ate a lot of ice cream when she was pregnant with me.
2. I love animals. Cats, dogs, lions, bears, anything fluffy and cute. Oh my.
3. I'm terrified of bugs. Although never officially diagnosed, I'm pretty sure I have arachnophobia. I can also feel/see spiders in any room - my husband (aka. bug-killer) calls it my "spidey sense".
4. My favorite books are the Harry Potter novels. At one point, I also had a crush on him.
5. My husband's name is Saad. He is an extrovert and I'm an introvert. He's into football and I am not. But he's still the love of my life.
6. I'm a perfectionist. I care about the details.
7. I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S and my personality is eerily similar to Monica's (clean freak, big eater, cook, uncontrollable need to please, super organized).
8. My DVR is full of Disney movies and I am not ashamed.
9. I'm sassier and funnier when I'm sleep deprived.
10. My favorite bollywood movie is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
11. The most unattractive things to me are self-centeredness, a lack of humility, and disrespect for life (people, planet, animals).
12. I like to travel, especially to scenic tropical places with turquoise water and secluded beaches. This to me, is like an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and a chance to revel in nature's beauty.
13. I love to wikipedia everything. Especially movies - right after I watch them. I also love movie trivia on IMDb.com.
14. Friday is my favorite day of the week. Biking, a movie, cannolis, and cuddles with hubs is how I like to spend these days.
15. I have an unshakable belief in God and His mercy.